(http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com/imitation-game.html)
Since I joined the DAFL student association, I haven’t had time to see a movie. Last week, Chloe and Annie invited me to see The Imitation Game. This movie had been nominated for eight Oscars, so I thought it was worth squeezing in some time to see it. I originally thought the movie just wanted to tell us how a genius uses his talent to win the war, but there were actually many details we could think carefully.
The movie started with
two policemen receiving news that someone had broken into mathematician Alan Turing’s
house. In fact, it was Alan’s lover who robbed his house. However, to keep his
secret, Alan had no choice but to drive the policemen away. He was a homosexual. As
everyone could imagine, he couldn't escape from the crime of homosexuality after all.
Alan Turing was certainly a genius even though other people thought he was a freak. His unusual way of thinking made future generations want to know more about him. Maybe
some people thought the whole movie emphasized Alan’s questions “Am I a man
or a machine?” but in my opinion, the movie focused more on Alan’s endless love to his dead soul mate. Love is a mystery, and even a genius cannot solve it throughout his life.

Though I only watched the trailer, the story seemed quite interesting.
回覆刪除Benedict Cumberbatch had successfully played the role very well,
and it was really cool when he invented the machine to decrypt the code .
I think the movie gives deep meanings to us. Homosexual and humanity are the main issues.
回覆刪除We should always correct our values that are given by the society.